The Good Will Fire Company is a 100% volunteer organization established in 1908. The Good Will Fire Company is located in West Fairview, PA which is located in East Pennsboro Township. We strive day to day to assist and provide the citizens and visitors of East Pennsboro with the best services we can provide.
The Good Will Fire Company will be hosting a Chicken Bar-B-Que on May 18,2013 from 11am until sold out
The meal includes a half chicken, baked potato, dinner roll, and applesauce
One meal costs $8.00
Proceeds benefit the Good Will Fire Company #1
Pre-orders are accepted by calling the firehouse. Leave a message on how many dinners you would like and a phone number so we can contact you and verify your order. All orders must be picked up no later than 1:00PM. If you would like to put in a pre-order you must call one week prior to Chicken Bar-B-Que. Thank You!
The GoodWill Fire Company #1 of West Fairview in cooperation with FLAGSHIP CINEMA Mechanicsburg is selling movie ticket booklets for $20.00 each. With the booklet you receive the following:
* 3 FREE MOVIE TICKETS COUPONS TO THE MOVIE OF YOUR CHOICE
* 10 FREE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE MOVIE TICKET COUPONS
* 5 FREE SMALL POPCORN COUPONS (BUY A REGULAR DRINK AND GET THE POPCORN FREE)
* 5 FREE 32 OZ. DRINKS (PURCHASE ANY POPCORN AND GET THE DRINK FREE)
* 5 COUPONS FOR $1.00 OFF COMBO PACKAGE #1 (COMBO #1 IS REFILLABLE POPCORN TUB AND LARGE DRINK)
* 4 COUPONS FOR $1.00 OFF COMBO PACKAGE #2 (COMBO #2 IS A MEDIUM POPCORN, LARGE DRINK, AND M&M'S)
COUPON BOOKS ARE GOOD UNTIL JUNE 2014 AND FOR ONLY $20.00 AND PORTION OF EACH BOOK SOLD GOES TO THE GOODWILL FIRE COMPANY. YOU CAN PURCHASE A BOOK AND HELP SUPPORT OUR VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING THE MOVIES
***IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE COUPON BOOKS YOU CAN EITHER CONTACT THE GOODWILL FIRE COMPANY, OR SEND US A MESSAGE BY CLICKING THE FORUM TAB ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK THE FLAGSHIP CINEMA DISCUSSION.***
WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!
The Goodwill, Maysville, Midway, Northeast & West Enola Fire Companies have teamed together to hold a Smokin' Big 4 Raffle.
You could win Big Screen TVs, money and Guns!
***BIG 4 RAFFLE RULES***
* Cost of Ticket: $20.00
* 4 Chances to win on each Ticket
* Tickets and Prizes valid July, August and September 2013
* Winners are Determined by matching the PA Big 4 Evening Drawing (First Draw ONLY)
* No Substitution of Prizes unless specified on Ticket
* All checks returned for Insufficient Funds will be charged $50.00
* All Prizes not awarded during raffle will be given away by random draw of non-winning tickets on October 5, 2013
* The Fire companies will not be responsible for typo errors
* The Fire companies can substitute prizes of equal or greater value
* All Gun Winners will be issued a Gift Certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods
* All Local, State and Federal Laws apply
* All Winners will be notified by mail or telephone
* Cash Prizes will be mailed within 30 day of winning
*TVs will be picked up by Winner within 30 days of notification
* A complete list of winners will be posted at the fire stations or websites within 60 days after the completion of the raffle
***IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING SMOKIN' BIG 4 RAFFLE TICKETS YOU CAN EITHER CONTACT THE GOODWILL FIRE COMPANY, OR SEND US A MESSAGE BY CLICKING THE FORUM TAB ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK THE RAFFLE TICKET DISCUSSION.***
The Good Will Fire Company of West Fairview would like to remind everyone that we are always excepting applications for new members. The memberships available are, Junior Firefighter, Active Firefighter, Water Rescue and Social Member. If you are 14 or older and would like to be part of a dedicated organization who provides emergency services to the public on a daily basis, then we have an opening for you! If you are interested in applying for membership, you may call the station at 717-732-1854 (leave a message if no answer) or stop by the station on Tuesday evenings around 7:00pm.
1400 Third Street
West Fairview, PA 17025
Phone: (717) 732-1854
Fax: (717) 732-8625
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter (@WFFC1)